TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Edina Gallovits (ROM)

View Single Post

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 06:40 AM   #1074
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Edina Gallovits (ROM)

WD Edina . I was there

My report:
I watched the first set. Edina played very well. She was so consistent and she was playing really well. There were an lot of nice rallies and good points from both. It was a fun match . Edina was calm and patient but aggressive. She had a lot of winners. Valentyna played well and fought hard but Edina was more experienced and more consistent. Valentyna kept banging her racket and swearing in Ukrainian but she tried to run down every ball and worked hard for her points. It was a good match but Edina was just a little better and played well on the important points. I left this match after the first set because Valentyna took a bathroom break and I didn't feel like waiting for her to come back, and on my way out I saw that Asderaki was watching this match

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote