TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Madagascar Tennis

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:41 PM   #253
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

just came home from visiting nantenaina in charleroi she seems to be in good form and was practicing a lot with different girls. she'll go to rotterdam on friday.

she told me about her match against mestach in QR1 and she was so angry and upset, because the umpire made so many wrong calls in favour of mestach. nantenaina said, she tried to talk to him, but he didn't change, he always said nante's balls were out, mestachs balls (even if far out) were called in. she said he was really partial to mestach because she is belgian. even the people around the court said he was making wrong calls, but they couldn't do anything. nantenaina even thought about calling the chief umpire, but the umpire didn't allow her to and said, he's making the decisions and that's it i can't believe that happened on the pro level! hope it won't happen to her ever again!

better luck in rotterdam this weekend!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote