TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Gilmore Girls appreciation thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:45 PM   #7
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gilmore Girls appreciation thread

Shocked you did not know about this Fantic. The pop culture references (esp. classic film) are really great and they are all through every season.
I just finished watching season 7 (probably the 100th time I have watched all the seasons through) and I still find them entertaining. Things start to take a dive in season 6 but 1-5 is classic.

About the Korean thing: the Laine character is based off one of the producers on the show who was friends with the creator, so Laine/Mrs Kim is kind of an overdone version of that woman's upbringing so not really a comment on all Koreans.