TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:54 AM   #3612
country flag betowiec

betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I am not 100% certain about this but I believe that Piotr is still very much involved in coaching Caroline. She recently started working with former ATP player and grand slam winner (Australian Open) Thomas Johansson. It is probably safe to say that Thomas works primarily on her technique/tactics while Piotr is primarily there to serve as motivation and inspiration. Currently it seems that Thomas is involved on a part time/interim basis. Thomas was with Caroline for Eastbourne, Wimbledon and the Olympics but he hasn't been with her in Montreal, Cincinnati and I don't think he is in New Haven. He will be with her for the U.S. Open.
you are wrong
betowiec is offline View My Blog!