TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:30 AM   #3611
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by igralec33 View Post
Hey, I need a bit help. I'm not really fan of Caro but I'm writing one arcitle about tennis parents so I would like to know who is her coach now and what kind of role Piotr have in her team now. Please, please, I need help.
I am not 100% certain about this but I believe that Piotr is still very much involved in coaching Caroline. She recently started working with former ATP player and grand slam winner (Australian Open) Thomas Johansson. It is probably safe to say that Thomas works primarily on her technique/tactics while Piotr is primarily there to serve as motivation and inspiration. Currently it seems that Thomas is involved on a part time/interim basis. Thomas was with Caroline for Eastbourne, Wimbledon and the Olympics but he hasn't been with her in Montreal, Cincinnati and I don't think he is in New Haven. He will be with her for the U.S. Open.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!