TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 05:12 AM   #1178
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

2-6 5-7

My report:
I watched the beginning of this match but it was depressing to see Maka losing so I left. I came back in the middle of the second set. Well, Maka fought but she looked exhausted on court and she looked tired. She threw her racket a few times and then after she lost MP she threw her racket to her chair and did the handshakes and then stormed off. I felt bad because I wonder if this is the last we will see of her in a GS qualy draw (hopefully not!) but I was happy that she got the chance to go to the Olympics . I then saw her sitting down with her coach and he was talking to her and she was listening and then Dolonc walked by with her coach which I thought was awkward since they just played each other and then Dolonc and her coach sat a few tables away. I hope Maka can string together some nice results soon...

Also the food court scoreboard had the old Georgian flag for Maka

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote