TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 ITF Calendar

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:40 AM   #239
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 ITF Calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Isn't the resort in Heraklion really expensive though (it's really big and beautiful) and why do they have so many tennis courts? How do you get there???
I have no idea about the pricing but the tournament takes place at the hotel from what I understand. There are many courts for the tournament (men going on at the same time too). The courts look pretty shitty though

And I guess you get there by plane. Heraklion has an international airport and Crete itself has 3 including the one in Heraklion. Or you could always book a ferry if you want to save money even though it would take much longer

And I think a lot of players like these tournaments because the venue is at the hotel so they don't have to travel to matches and they can relax on the beach or at the pool afterwards and there are many courts so they can practice whenever they want

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote