Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Videos thread... vol.3

512K views 5K replies 257 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·
probably could do with this thread to keep all the videos together and leave the photos thread for photos...:cool:

Nouf might repost some of his vintage Mvids in here as well...they are a must for Maria fans especially the ones from Wimby, USO & RG 2004, as well as the offcourt ones.

TRL 06 video is here...
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=9JI0KKF3

#169 ·
Max knows. :lol: :oh: :p

BTW - the CNN interview was pretty solid. I am glad that the citizenship topic was brought up. It is not like the first time is brought up, she has been asked this in pressers time and time again, but this time the interviewer had some really good constructed questions. And Maria answered just the way I thought she would... :D

#175 ·
Maria looks horrible. I also think it's pretty embarassing tbh. They should be promoting players like Vika and Petra who will be at the top for the next couple of years but nobody really knows. They don't need celebrity fans to promote the sport. It's kind of funny. For all that, the video was quite well done.

#205 ·
YES IT IS :) she told us about the sugarpova part also :bounce: LEFTY :D
Wahoooo!!!!!!! We have Lefty's moment on video now! :bounce:
OMG that's so embaressing! :lol: I'm glad it's on video though.
I CAN'T! Extra-extra! :haha::spit::facepalm:

:lol: LMAO at that interview.
Next stage of Djoko vs. Maria http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHOdIEPFKiM&feature=player_embedded

The Russian article didn't mention this... Or it did??
I think Novak is an even worse actor than Maria. I really want to try that at a bowling alley.

#192 ·
YES IT IS :) she told us about the sugarpova part also :bounce: LEFTY :D

#196 ·
Hehe, on the livestream Max shook hands with her in the end of the interview and said spasibo :p... But they talked a lot more than this and they ate gummies and a woman from behind the camera kept directing them.. Why don't they put the whole interview on?

#197 ·
I remember when I went to the Grove last year and met Mario (a big deal for a Saved by the Bell fan). Boy lied to me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.