TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 04:36 PM   #2800
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Missing the bus yesterday was a blessing in disguise.
Somehow even with my horrible sense of direction I got to flushing meadows. First thing I did is go to the practice courts but I didn't see her.
I asked everyone if they if Maria was practicing/if she practiced already and nobody knew anything but they were all really nice.
I went back to the practice courts and heard people talking about her. It turns out she was on the last court. This creepy guy was taking up so much room. He had 3 binders filled with cards of every tennis player imaginable. No way was this guy going to screw my chance of meeting Maria. I kinda pushed in front of him and then I was in a great position.
When Maria started walking towards the exit I started freaking out. When she came out I told her in Russian that I have a present for her. I have her small blue Chiburashka that I got for her in Russia and attached to it was a letter I wrote her. She said that's so nice and took the present and then she signed my favorite pic I have of her.
I told her that her candy tastes really good and she asked what my favorite was and I said quirky and she said "thats my favorite too".

She was nice beyond belief!! I kind of made friends with the people there and they were like oh congratulations! That's when I started crying. It was amazing. I can't get over it.

I hope she reads my letter.
Sorry for the long post! But since you guys read my Miley story I figured you would read one about Maria.

Edit: I forgot to add, she looked beautiful! I can't get over it. She's such a natural beauty.
Pic:
https://mobile.twitter.com/pagsm/sta...45284653629440