TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 06:58 AM   #509
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

Well, I don't know much about Pegula, but from her results I'm getting the impression that her inexperience shows in her game quite often. For instance, her most recent result is reaching the finals of a 100k in Vancouver, where she beat Boserup, Glushko and Minella(!), but then in the finals lost rather convincingly to Burdette (#251), so she seems very on and off. Hope she'll be off against Tereza.

There's really no easy grand slam debut, cause the experince of it in itself is enough to make it a tough task. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that Tereza will be up to the challange presented before her.

Good luck!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote