TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lisa Raymond cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #4409
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...ing-Cincinnati

Don't think it's been posted but a nice article by Lisa here about Cincinnati and the Olympics.

"I can now proudly say I am an Olympic medalist. This is an honor I share not only with Mike but with many athletes from around the world from all different sports. The honor to represent the USA at London 2012 and leave with a medal will forever be one of the most special achievements and moments of my career."

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!