TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rule Changes All About Money - TV Money

View Single Post

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #39
country flag USTennisfan

USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Rule Changes All About Money - TV Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by its_a_racquet View Post
If you think college tennis wil translate to television ratings that break even.......well I just don't know what to say other than your comments are not very well thought out.....that much is clear!
I've never said that. I think live TV Sport telecasting will bring in far far more money than anything that is currently being produced with the current fan and fanboy interest level.

I'm actually saying that with the same promotion that is given to the buildup of the other current sports that the NCAA sells its TV product to it can bring in huge dollars. And I'm only comparing to the non big boy football basketball sports , just the other sports.
USTennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote