TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:57 AM   #4676
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinboro View Post
True lol. I'd just rather take the risk of her playing someone ranked 9-16 in round three as opposed to be guaranteed to play one of the top four seeds in Round 4. I really really want to be ambitious and see her make another slam QF, but the top 4 seeds are TOUGH this slam with the exception of Radwanska.
Considering she's won 1 match in slams all year and it was against Yakimova, I honestly think it's ambitious to say she'll make R4, even making R3 can be a stretch for her.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!