TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Masha's worst year

View Single Post

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #25
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masha's worst year

2010 was most definitely her worst year for me...I mean how much does it have to blow when your two best matches of the year were still losses to subpar Henin and Williams? On top of that, she was choking left and right those days. Her loss to Moonballniacki later that year had left me scratching my head and questioning her on court intelligence for real. Thanks god Hoggy arrived and fixed a huge mess that her game was rapidly spiralling into. She still chokes and freezes nowadays, but at least the days of hitting herself off the court are over for good now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote