TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indy de Vroome

Thread: Indy de Vroome
View Single Post

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #225
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indy de Vroome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
A little bit disapointed, but maybe I am expecting a bit too much too soon

About a year ago she defeated Putintseva twice, Townsened, Hardebeck, Vekic etc in juniors. All really good wins.
They all did pretty well juniors and seniors after that and for some reason Indy's results haven't improved that much.

For some reason I expected her to enter these 10k's and being able to win some titles in these tournaments

I know she is still young (16), so they are probably working on improving her game. Maybe making a few adjustments.

Her time will surely come
It's better to have a solid game first and slowly working up the rankings. I just shouldn't be so impatient

She ended the year at 10 in the juniors ranking, so I guess she got some JE as well?
I agree completely. How many girls has she beaten who have won multiple 25Ks and if not 10Ks and are nearing Top 400 an for some Top 100 I think her Junior Performances this year havent been great either so maybe she is just having a bad year

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote