TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #3507
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Let's not embarrass ourselves by trying to talk up every opponent she loses to. Pav never won against her on the pro level, she didn't even win a set.

Both players are slumping so I say the playing field is leveled...and still she manages to beat Caro in straights. She may be talented but most of the girls in the Top 100 are, the problem is that Caro seems to be a player where more and more girls are managing to keep their talent together for a full match to beat her.

This is another problem. During her great run, intimidation was one of her main weapons. Her opponents knew that even if it goes to three sets Caro will somehow grind it out, that was demoralizing. Today's Caro dosen't intimidate anyone anymore, quite the opposite, pretty much every player now believes in her chance to beat her.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!