TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #3499
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post

There was a fair bit of optimism after the Olympics and with how she did in Montreal, does this one loss really negate the other positives we have recently seen from her?
It's not about losing, it's about how. Last year these losses came after a long streak & summer break...and there was still fight in her. Remember the USO match against Kuznetsova? Can you see current Caro pull something off like that? Her on-court attitude has gone way downhill in the last six months...

She had a weak draw in Montreal and did do the absolute minimum, losing to the first in-form player.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!