TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indy de Vroome

Thread: Indy de Vroome
View Single Post

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #224
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indy de Vroome

A little bit disapointed, but maybe I am expecting a bit too much too soon

About a year ago she defeated Putintseva twice, Townsened, Hardebeck, Vekic etc in juniors. All really good wins.
They all did pretty well juniors and seniors after that and for some reason Indy's results haven't improved that much.

For some reason I expected her to enter these 10k's and being able to win some titles in these tournaments

I know she is still young (16), so they are probably working on improving her game. Maybe making a few adjustments.

Her time will surely come
It's better to have a solid game first and slowly working up the rankings. I just shouldn't be so impatient

She ended the year at 10 in the juniors ranking, so I guess she got some JE as well?

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote