TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Masha's worst year

View Single Post

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #7
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: Masha's worst year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gergo View Post
You picked her best match of the year. While at RG she showed some promise, on wich she later delivered (), her perfonmance at AO and USO was very disappointing. She had an injury at IW, but almost played a full year, yet she didnt make the YEC, and she finished lower in ranking than in 2009.
I said:
"before talking about coaches see Maria's matches:
Maria - Serena Wimbledon 2010
Maria - Serena OG 2012"

Did you see it?
Did you see the difference?
So we better avoid talking about coaches.

When we attempt to evaluate and compare results of a player we must include and analyze everything related to the training process as well. Otherwise our conclusions could be very wrong.
Let me help you: for the not so good results in the second half of 2010 and the beginning of 2011 there are only two persons responsible - Maria and Sasha. But we must understand and appreciate the love...
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote