TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 tipping calendar

View Single Post

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 02:05 AM   #143
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 tipping calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Sure! Oh, I forgot to say that when it comes to International series tournaments, you as a manager get to choose which one we'll play that week, cause in tipping we always play only one tournament per week. And since you are (I'm guessing) from the US, you might want to consider Quebec (starting September 10th), as it's the only one left after the US Open that's not half way around the world. Of course, there are no rules against running any event that you choose (I ran Australian Open for example, and I'm in Europe), so it's totally your call.

Anyway, on page 1 you can see which tournaments are reserved and which are still free to take, so when you find some time and if you're still interested, just let us know
Is there a way to do a mock tournament??For practice?

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote