TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who has the best C'mon/Kaman/Ajde/Grunt/Scream?

View Single Post

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #60
country flag missvarsha

missvarsha has a brilliant future missvarsha has a brilliant future missvarsha has a brilliant future missvarsha has a brilliant future missvarsha has a brilliant future missvarsha has a brilliant future missvarsha has a brilliant future missvarsha has a brilliant future missvarsha has a brilliant future missvarsha has a brilliant future missvarsha has a brilliant future
Re: Who has the best C'mon/Kaman/Ajde/Grunt/Scream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Excuse me, but in Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic latin alphabet is the one that is used... If you reffer to cyrillic and its transcribing into latin, well cyrillic is used in: Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Montenegro and some non-Slavic languages of countries that were under the Russian Empire / USSR also use cyrillic alphabet.
Thanks
As I said I didn't know that - but even if you use the same alphabet, different languages have different sounds for the same letter many times - like for example J is closer to "H" in Spanish That is what I meant when I said I am not familiar with how E. European languages are written in Latin alphabet.
missvarsha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote