TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who has the best C'mon/Kaman/Ajde/Grunt/Scream?

View Single Post

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #56
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Who has the best C'mon/Kaman/Ajde/Grunt/Scream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by missvarsha View Post
Ok, I admit I'm not very familiar with Eastern European languages, and how they are transcribed into the latin alphabet, but in which universe does Cibulkova ("HOH YEAAAAAH") say POME and Ludmilla ("KROTTTT") say POJD (or indeed any other human word) ??
Excuse me, but in Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic latin alphabet is the one that is used... If you reffer to cyrillic and its transcribing into latin, well cyrillic is used in: Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Montenegro and some non-Slavic languages of countries that were under the Russian Empire / USSR also use cyrillic alphabet.