TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 tipping calendar

View Single Post

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 06:47 AM   #141
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 tipping calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Ok. Thanks. I might pass to manage one right now, since I'm currently in school, but could do a tournament associated in my time zone to make it easier...Will think about it!
Sure! Oh, I forgot to say that when it comes to International series tournaments, you as a manager get to choose which one we'll play that week, cause in tipping we always play only one tournament per week. And since you are (I'm guessing) from the US, you might want to consider Quebec (starting September 10th), as it's the only one left after the US Open that's not half way around the world. Of course, there are no rules against running any event that you choose (I ran Australian Open for example, and I'm in Europe), so it's totally your call.

Anyway, on page 1 you can see which tournaments are reserved and which are still free to take, so when you find some time and if you're still interested, just let us know
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote