TennisForum.com - View Single Post - All-time favorite Maria shitfest

View Single Post

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 06:03 AM   #29
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All-time favorite Maria shitfest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Maybe it just feels different live. You get more intensity that way, and everything looks like it's hit harder. I didn't realize until I saw Maria live just how hard she hits the ball. Azarenka gets flack these days for being a pusher at times, but she was hitting huge as well. I remember Maria playing well in the first set after getting down an early break and then just missing more towards the end of the second. She played badly to get so far down in the third but the way she roared back was insane. She hit some killer passing shots and the helicopter forehand was GOAT And the crowd was totally for Maria the entire time which is sort of rare.

I just wish I could download the match from somewhere.
Rawr that comeback.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote