TennisForum.com - View Single Post - London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

View Single Post

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #2882
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold
Re: London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

Just returned home from holiday, didn't watch any Masha's match from OG.
Congrats Maria with silver! You made Russia proud! I guess she played bad in final, anyway I need to watch this.
And thank you guys for posting score in live scoring thread, I was following Masha's matches there, so thank you very much. It was fun and drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissmr View Post
Anyone know anywhere I can watch/download Maria's Olympic matches, especially R3, QF and SF
I'll download from russian sports torrent tracker, registration is required http://rgfootball.net/
You can find all Maria's matches from OG there, but with russian commentary.

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote