TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Western & Southern Open (Aug 11) - Will Masha play this one?

View Single Post

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #12
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Western & Southern Open (Aug 11) - Will Masha play this one?

I attributed her dehydrated look from Montreal to jet lag and generally tired of travelling and playing many matches. Like Maja12 said, person who have issue with stomach would not risk to go to a press conference or eat in restaurant (what she did after final in OG). I still thinking that it's excuse from playing tournament back to back. But everything will be clear for us in next week because we'll see if she decides to play in Cincy or not.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote