TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

View Single Post

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #1713
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

Norby,maybe her schedule was quite difficult,but I've seen times when a player had to win two matches in one day due to rain delays...and still went on to win the tournament.It seems like you always have an excuse for Dinara...which doesn't bother me too much cuz I wish the best for her,too....but you don't see champions making excuses very often as we've seen frequently with Dinara.

Norby,my car was stolen and had the motor removed when the police found it....I'm tempted to wait in the shadows at the place where the car was abandoned so that I can blast some bulletholes in the faces of the thieves whenever they arrive with another stolen car,but my gf persuaded me to let it go....Still,I've got lots of paperwork to fill out so I've gotta run

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote