TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Sharapova's Outfits Museum!

View Single Post

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #56
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Sharapova's Outfits Museum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
That's the YEC BALI 2010 Dress
That reminds me...I thought she qualified for Bali, how come she never showed?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
I found these dresses while looking up past outfits. Apparently these were proposed dresses for Maria at the AO in 08. One is what she wore but in a different colour, and the other is completely different:

I actually really like the different colour scheme on her, especially with her hair in aside part ponytail like that . But apparently Hantuchova wore it for some warm up tourny and it had epic sweat marks

Just thought it was interesting..
And epic isn't even close to what the sweat did to that thing. It. Looked. Terrible.