TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hard Court Season - Rogers Cup in Montreal

View Single Post

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #22
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hard Court Season - Rogers Cup in Montreal

I don't think she'll skip Cincy, I think she genuinely likes those urns that tournament. Plus she normally plays 3 tournaments before USO so schedule wise is probably just replacing Stanford with the Olympics. Tournament number wise, she's up to 11 including a no show in Charleston so if she plays 2 US tournaments, USO, 2 Asians that brings her tally up to 16 (but really 15) which is a normal year for her. Not to mention she seems quite fit this year- both in match and over hte long haul, as seen in the three set record and the consistently getting far in each tournament.

That said I may wake up tomorrow to see she's withdrawn from toronto.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote