TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Martina Hingis - Matches - 1994 Wimbledon (Juniors) QF vs. Anna Kournikova - MGe*

View Single Post

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #46
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches - 1994 Wimbledon (Juniors) QF vs. Anna Kournikova - MGe*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Swiss Miss View Post
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I don't suppose anyone could re-upload any of those to mediafire? Or are they available on Youtube?

Also, I don't want to start an entire new thread so I thought I'd ask here: I'm new to the forum. Could anyone tell me how to edit my signature? When I go to my User Panel, there appears to be no option to edit my signature, and I'd love to have a Hingis quote in my siggy.
after you pass 100 posts you will be allowed to edit your signature

As far as the matches go I'm sorry I used to have some of these but had to delete after uploading to megaupload at the time. Megaupload as u know is no longer in service.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote