TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #1108
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

Really hope this kickstarts Magda's season. I believe she will now be the number one seed in the US Open qualifying. So hopefully she will be able to successfully qualify there and her run in the qualies will effectively prepare her for a decent run in the main draw as well.

I know she pulled out of the Montreal qualify, so I guess the only other possible event she might now went prior to the US Open qualifying would be the Cincinnati qualifying.

As yes, we do need photos. I watched a stream of the match last night and Magda is looking every bit as good right now as she is playing.