TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Womens Tennis in General

View Single Post

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #3566
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Womens Tennis in General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I knew somebody would remember, and considering how much you love Shappy I had a feeling it would be you.

But I'm sure she tried as hard as she could. Serena is just superior on every level compared to all these other players.
She just couldn't do anything against Serena. The pressure and their previous matches got to her and she was on the verge of crying in the second set.

I think that if Serena stays healthy during hard courts in USA it's likely to be the same story at big events. I think she is aiming for no.1 by the end of the year.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote