TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What do you REALLY believe?

View Single Post

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #16
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: What do you REALLY believe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
If I had to make a guess I would would put my money on Serena. That being said I wouldn't be surprised if Masha got the win. Masha has won a slam since their last meeting and is playing for her country of origin which seems to bring the best out in her. Serena hasn't been a lock in big finals recently either and this is more than likely her last chance to win individual gold so she may be super nervous. My guess is something like 6/3 7/5 to Serena.
Are u sure??

What I truly believe and want to believe is Maria will elevate her game and Serena will probably come down a little. I don't know, just the odd combination of over-whelming sense of resignation over here and the fact that I drank a little too much just now.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote