TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What do you REALLY believe?

View Single Post

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 05:23 AM   #6
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold
Re: What do you REALLY believe?

I REALLY believe Maria will win tomorrow. I know this is a unpopular notion but I have faith in her. This is going to be one of the biggest matches of her career, period. Maria knows this. I expect her to come out firing tomorrow and let the fear/intimidation factor of Serena be bygone.

BUT I will say this, even if Serena beats her 6-0, 6-0 tomorrow, I want her to not give Serena anything. In the Madrid match, Maria was defeated before they even hit the first ball, you could see it in her eyes. Whatever happens tomorrow, no matter how many aces fires or return winners she hit, I want Maria to bitchstare serena throughout the whole day, I want alot of "c'mons" from her, and her to FIGHT for every fucking point.

And one more thing, we need to stop with the whole "Career Silver Slam" "At least a guaranteed silver medal, blah blah blah" This sounds like we have given up on Maria, fuckin Maria Sharapova out of all people. No more being content with a silver medal, that is weak pussy shit, it makes Maria's fanbase and especially her, look weak to the haters. I believe in Maria and so should you
NashaP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote