TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2014!!!

View Single Post

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #1982
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2012!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Well actually the last direct acceptance was ranked at 1146. And I wonder if she will play doubles, because she hasnt played doubles lately at the ITF events. But if she does, who would you want her to play with?
Hmm, there are so many possibilities since allot of players aren't playing this week with their normal partners because of the Olympics. I know Beth should be paired with a big hitter, but i would still love to see her play with Vania. Even though they have similar playing styles, they both have such strong net skills and experience in doubles...plus... i'm a huge fan of both players. << Most important of all...
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote