TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Womens Tennis in General

View Single Post

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 07:59 PM   #3524
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Womens Tennis in General

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
Sometimes you have to respect the player and say well done. I mean do you really expect Caroline to be giving a challenge to Serena on grass considering her year? I know she beat her in Miami but she hasn't done a thing since then. If it's any consolation Caroline give more trouble to Serena than Maria or Vika does. They don't move as well as caroline does, which is the first step in getting Serena off her game. All of us fans know that.
Well, I guess the truth is that especially on grass Serena is in a different league from everyone else and some step onto the court afraid that the're going to be humiliated. Serena's serve is such a formidable weapon that as a result it also puts more pressure on their own service games because they know that one service game lost means bye bye to the set. Caro - at her best she can give Serena a good match, but not on a grasscourt. Vika was disappointing though, I must say. I didn't expect her to win it, but I thought she would at least have made a match out of it. I expect Maria to do better. I don't expect her to beat Serena, but she's playing very well and she has guts, which is something you definitely need against Serena.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote