TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:35 AM   #1519
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
One of my best friend has a foot fetish, but particularly with my feet. She always used to try and take of my shoes and pet my feet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
I would die. I would literally stop living out of happiness

And I don't see what's so weird about liking feet. I do have a problem when there is licking and sniffing involved (which I have been the victim of before ) but nice feet are a plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Same, Im a bit if a ass man myself too The whole man physique really. I love the whole toned, tanned and athletic look. Somone who can pick you up and.....
OHHHHH MY GODDDD you guys are slaying me. Trying so hard not to crack up in public omfg omg Andrew this so isn't tmi Tuesday. Omg there r practically no gay guy who tops in SS I think

Anyway about foot fetishes i read somewhere that people have thrm because the curves of the foot resembles the curves of the body or something.

Also griffin, I think the whole point of foot fetish is to play around with the feet like that includes licking and stuff OMG I am dying inside just typing this up. This topic is just too funny for me.

But omg nice tanned legs does it for me. Like I'm not even fussed if it's muscular or skinny legs just as long as its in proportion

Omg now I want to talk about my fetishes so embarrassing but. This whole thread ATM is. Craigster what have you done