TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Womens Tennis in General

View Single Post

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 03:34 PM   #3466
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Womens Tennis in General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achernar View Post
I know nothing is granted in this sport, but with Kirilenko's victory today over Kvitova, do you reckon that Serena almost get the Gold already?

I mean, Azarenka seems unable to beat her, Sharapova is berely offering some resistance to her American nemesis and as much as I like Kirilenko, can she really beat Serena? I guess that leaves Clijsters. I know nothing about her actual form. Does she stand a real chance to beat Serena if they meet? Your thoughts
Either Vika beats her or Serena wins the gold and vice versa, this SF is the real final for me - Whoever wins this won't have any trouble beating the final opponent.

I think Vika can do it if Serena doesn't hit a absolutely perfect serving day. She was pretty close three weeks ago, she was just way too cautious in the first set and Serena served a bit too perfect but both sets were rather close.

If she can force Serena into rallies she has a chance, there were some absolutely insane rallies against Kerber today.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote