TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine News & Articles

View Single Post

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 09:59 AM   #531
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all
Re: Sabine News & Articles

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/ten...en-1.1429401-2
Tennis player Sabine Lisicki
"We want to have fun"

Question: Now remains only the mixed doubles. Is this a small consolation, or something more?
Lisicki: I love to play in mixed doubles - at the Hopman Cup as it was a lot of fun. That's why I'm happy that we came in.

Question: What do you mean by "come clean"?
Lisicki: That was not planned, we knew nothing at all. We have simply said: "Let's try it!" And we have not yet approved. Christopher Kas and I now want to simply have fun.

Question: In the match against Sharapova in the doubles against the Wiliams sisters, now against the powerful Americans Bob Bryan and Liezel Huber. They had no luck in the draw really.
Lisicki: That's true. But in the lists of participants in this tournament there is really no easy draw. So once again: We want to have fun.

Question: But it would be funny if the fun yet would be a medal?
Lisicki: In any case - I would like to stay here a few days.
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote