TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine News & Articles

View Single Post

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 09:58 AM   #530
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all
Re: Sabine News & Articles

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/ten...en-1.1429401-2
Tennis player Sabine Lisicki
"I would like to stay here a few days"

With Maria Sharapova is delivered Sabine Lisicki a thrilling match - it was not quite enough, the German lost her second round after three hours of play time. For her big dream of a medal Lisicki will now have the mixed tournament with Christopher Kas. Although they did not really want to start here.

Question: After the narrow defeat against Maria Sharapova : Are you sorely disappointed that there is no individual medal for you?
Sabine Lisicki: I really wanted to win a medal, which unfortunately did not work out. There is something else, if you're not on their own plays, but competes for his country. Now this is a pity. But you must learn to cope with defeats.

Question: It was a thrilling game, sometimes at a very high level.
Lisicki: I have not done anything wrong. It was a great match - and you can not choose the draw. Maria Sharapova is a top player who is up front in the world rankings. We played for nearly three hours, they took the ball in the end a little bit cleaner and pitched better. In such games there are really only a few small things that make all the difference.

Question: There were a total of 232 rallies, many of them have lasted very long.
Lisicki: I was always tuned in almost every rally. If I had played badly, then it would have been something else, but I'm out with a good feeling. There were sometimes only millimeters, such as the Cross ball at my service game in the third set.

Question: Since you had before the impact of Sharapova broken. As indeed in every sentence - they made ​​a break and immediately after you have lost her service game.
Lisicki: Really? Not you?

Q: Yes. In each set.
Lisicki: Wow. It has generally served better in the important moments. I've had to fight my breaks hard, but my serve has wobbled the whole match on a bit. Especially in the second set when I was ahead and thought that I can go on the passage, there came the first serve is not the way I wanted. These are the little dots here and there that cost a then at the end of the game.
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote