TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Comeback end of March

View Single Post

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:01 PM   #1
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Comeback end of March

She posted this on her FB page. It feels like this is her 12543000000x time that she comes back from injurie etc.
It looks like her first tournament will be Dallas (19.8)

Quote:
Helllooo
Just want to let you all know its starting to look good again with my health and i hope to be making my return onto the courts again very soon...
Here is a poster i have at home of my all time favorite Dutch athlete: Pieter van den Hoogenband.
So far he has made it quite a bit easier for me to watch the Olympics in London!!
Until soon, xxx Misa

Last edited by Elwin. : Nov 30th, 2012 at 09:58 AM.
Elwin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote