TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Diana Marcinkevica

View Single Post

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 01:11 PM   #6
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diana Marcinkevica

Diana won her first round in Bad Saulgau 25K against 5th Seed, Recent 25K Winner in Poland, Former Top 5 Junior and her Doubles Partner 6-3 7-6(6)

Sadly Danka seems to have been injured as they pulled out of their doubles as 3rd seeds

Diana's great Singles form, along with some newfound consistency is great and may see Latvia return to Euro/Africa Group I with Sevastova coming back, Dekmeijere still journeywomaning and Jelena Ostapenko rising

She has a clear route to the QFs with as she will play either a German WC or French Qualifier There she may draw Sandra Zahlavova which is winnable, but Zahlavova has had a lot of experience at the top level

BTW, the tournament has livescores

These are her Top 16 points, where all of the big ones are from this year
1. 34
2. 25
3. 24
4. 15
5. 14
6. 14
7. 14
8. 14
9. 9
10. 9
11. 8
12. 8
13. 6
14. 6
15. 4
16. 4

Basically, if she can keep on making QFs of 25Ks, she will eventually make Top 200

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
If Putin goes into Estonia, I will personally stone him to death
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote