TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Diana Marcinkevica

View Single Post

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #5
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diana Marcinkevica

Diana made the QFs in Wrexham, losing to Venezuelan Adriana Perez 6-1 5-7 7-6(3)
With these points that will come in after the Olympics, she will go up to Number 277
She did not compete in doubles in this tournament
Next week she will play a 25K in Bad Saulgau, Germany where she will be around 6th seed
Let's hope she can replicate her form from last week
It is on clay though, so she will have to adapt quickly
I hope she tries some higher level events soon

BTW, she only has 59 (out of her 193) points to defend for the rest of the year
Given that she only needs 103 points to be Top 200, she could be there by the end of the year and will most likely make Australian Open Qualies as I doubt she wouldn't make Top 250

The week after next, she will play a 25K in Italy, which I think is a bad move as she could have played another 25K in Germany which would cost less, but I hope that she can gain 50 Points from the 2 tournaments, which would put her comfortably in the Top 250

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jul 29th, 2012 at 09:25 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote