TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #1771
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

I am actually really proud of Donna
She had to fly from Brazil and get only one day off, and has had a comeback victory and has managed to win matches against players she would normally beat but has had roadblocks in her way. I think that for a 16 year old, this is an amazing achievement: more impressive than her title wins

It is nice that for once we have low expectations, less heartbreak if she loses

And another piece of good news, Olga Puchkova who beat Donna in the final of 25K Namangan just made the semis of Baku and in similar conditions beat some good players so this is a great sign for Donna as she almost beat her

I hope she plays some harder events soon. Maybe 50K Podgorica as it is in a less played locations and she would be highly seeded. These 25Ks are too easy for her now

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!