TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kiri representing her country in the '12 London OLYMPICS

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #3
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kiri representing her country in the '12 London OLYMPICS

In singles, she potentially has another shot at AgRad in 3R. I'm actually happy to see this because I feel she deserved a better Wimbledon. And remember what happened when she drew Stosur twice right after losing that thrilling US Open match?

As for doubles, she still has a great chance to medal. The semis will be tough, but (1) they can still beat the sisters & the Italians, and (2) you can still get bronze when losing in the semis. I was annoyed to see they drew the Kazakhs in R2, probably the toughest unseeded team after the Williams. Bad luck again after Wimbledon. But at least they're in a different quarter from the Williams sisters.
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote