TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

View Single Post

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #103
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
You are generalizing people.. that's something I could never ever agree with. There are good people out there, people who want you to grow, to shine.
Wait, wait, wait, are you suggesting that Adam didn't want her to shine? Maybe he had some evil plan to ruin her career? It's excessive.

And I'm generalizing people because, unfortunately, we all have good and bad qualities. It's black and white in life, not black or white. This is real life, not some telenovela. Adam Scott is not a villain and Ana is not some poor LLovizna or whatever. I despise him, as I said, but the women like Ana or Nicole would ruin their careers anyway. If you're not able to set some limits, to set some priorities, to fight for yourself, you'll never have normal relationships. There will always be some selfish boyfriend, abusive boss, evil friends.