TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

View Single Post

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #102
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Human beings are selfish. If you do what your bf wants too often, he'll learn how to take an advantage of you or he'll leave you. One thing is for sure, you can't have a normal relationship with anyone (including your friends) if you can't stand up for yourself. You can't be naive and expect people not to take an advantage of your weaknesses. People sometimes do it even if they don't want to, they just get used to it.
You are generalizing people.. that's something I could never ever agree with. There are good people out there, people who want you to grow, to shine. And there are people who will ask you to do things that aren't good for you just because they want you to. There are positive influences and there are negative influences.

Bringing Ana stupid and weak behaviour into play here is pointless.. we all agree with that, and I've never excused her for her idiotic actions. But that is not the point here, we are not discussing her. We are talking about someone else's actions. And those were just awful all around. You can't excuse him for his behaviour.. he also answers for his actions... even if Ana is ultimately the one to blame for what happened to her career.

It can't be ok to be a douchebag just because the other person is weak. One behaviour never excuses the other.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote