TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

View Single Post

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #100
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Izzy... How is that even a question? Even the sweetest guy ever can become an asshole if you let him. I'm sure that you would never let someone influence you (), but some women are easily manipulated. don't get me wrong, I still hate him, but it's not his fault. I mean she left him and then she came back to him. And fired Byrnes soon. Not to mention those interviews... "Adam helps me a lot, his advises are great blahblah..." Yes, you're a former #1 and a slam champion, but you need your golf bf to teach you how to be patient.
Are you serious? So we should think every single guy is a douchebag who puts his own interests ahead always and is unable of altruistic actions? WTF?! I completely 100% disagree. There are good guys out there.. and there are positive influences to be had.

I don't think we are discussing Ana's idiotic/stupid/weak/continue all similar adjectives behaviour. I agree with that. She became an idiot when next to him. But she had an absolutely awful influence next to her.. A guy who could only look to his own bellybuttom, and whose actions towards her only potentialized her stupidity. Sure she let him.. so its her fault and her stupidity.. we all agree with that, and I was never EVER excusing Ana. But that's NOT the point here. She shouldn't have allowed the awful influence.. but he shouldn't have been this much of a douchebag. The guy went all the way into messing up with her team and advising stuff.. even if she begged him to, if he had any interest in what is best for her, he would've not put his hand on it.

We are influenced by the world around us.. and by people around us. If there is an awful influence aside, it's just never good. Period.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.

Last edited by gaviotabr : Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:32 PM.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote