TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

View Single Post

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #99
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
And we still haven't figured out what happened with Drake. I think he was just a fling. It was Common who broke her heart and it's unclear about what happened because both parties feel that they were wronged,
I've always been a fan of Drake (still am) but I've never been a fan of Common soooooo no, I don't love him.
Lol, what did she say recently? Тhat she doesn't want to be in a relationship for the next ten years?

Let's discuss Common. He's hot, Adam's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
And you mention Maria. I agree. But you assume Sasha would want to influence Maria like Adam did with Ana. Why is that?
Izzy... How is that even a question? Even the sweetest guy ever can become an asshole if you let him. I'm sure that you would never let someone influence you (), but some women are easily manipulated. don't get me wrong, I still hate him, but it's not his fault. I mean she left him and then she came back to him. And fired Byrnes soon. Not to mention those interviews... "Adam helps me a lot, his advises are great blahblah..." Yes, you're a former #1 and a slam champion, but you need your golf bf to teach you how to be patient.