TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

View Single Post

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 06:14 AM   #98
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissF View Post
Hello, guys ! I've been on this forum for a while, but not posting. Just following some threads, mostly Ana's.

I've been an Ivanovic fan since 2008 when she won RG. Always liked her tennis, forehand, agressive play. A fan of Ivanovic -player, but of course I like her as a person too. I'm a 21 years old girl and I was happy for her every time she had a success, a big match or an important win.
Of course like you all, it's been very frustrating and sad for me to watch her career decline :-( It's sad to say, Ana has recently become an average player and the 4th round in a GS is a good result for her . Sad.
As to this new boyfriend (not confirmed yet) I was surprised to learn that Ana's dating a Serbian . I remember her saying that Adam takes care of her, not like Serbian men . :-D As a fan, I'd like to see her date a serious man, not an athlete maybe, who'd take care of her and motivate her. But I don't decide anything lol. I only wish her the best and I hope she won't have to spend too much mental energy on this type of rel'ships (you said famous, womanizer, etc.)
As to Adam, no woman would like to be teated like that, talking about ex-girlfriends and taking her so easily as a regular gf :-((

I want to see Ana rise as a tennis player, win tournaments, not skip them. And I want to see her happy . It's sad to see less talented players on the tour do well, win tournaments and Ana only making big statements, unfortunately.

Perhaps as she seems a very delicate person, with a somewhat childish soul, her entourage wants to protect her and tells her all's fine, all's good. In fact, it's good, yes, her ranking is not bad, she plays more or less consistenly now, she's successful off court. But is that all she wants?
Hello! Welcome to the forum.

That last question is a very good one.. Is that all she wants? Who knows!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote